Skip to main content

Our New Business! Driver CPCs!


If I you follow me here or elsewhere you will know about my plans to become a Driver CPC trainer. As a way of raising funds to pay for a course I need to do I am pre-selling Driver CPC days. This is a way of helping me out and getting something in return. There is simply no hope of me being able to afford it otherwise what with being unemployed and I’m aware January is probably the worst time to ask but asking I am! No dates yet fixed of course but the aim is to have all people who’ve supported me this way to have received their days CPC by end of this year. If your CPC is due soon use an already established training company. 

I’m actually super excited about becoming a trainer and am really working hard to produce courses that will be fun and engaging, that you’ll look forward to, no death by PowerPoint in a www.lorry-driver.com class! I know as well as any of you that sitting in a classroom for 7 hours listening to someone drone on telling you stuff you already know is a little soul destroying, even more so if they’ve barely ever sat in a lorry let alone driven one, I aim to provide an alternative to that. My aim is that even if you come away not having learnt anything new it will have been enjoyable from a social point of view. Far from it being all about me and what I’m saying I want to engage with you all, hear your stores, hear your thoughts and yes your help and advice. I want it to go both ways, we’ll have a room jam packed with transport experience so it would be stupid to not use it. If you just want to sit in a corner and ignore everyone I fear my classes won’t be for you.

I’m also planning to do them at different times, overnight courses, early starts so it doesn’t waste a whole day and possibly in different locations. After all we are all used to early starts, starting at 9am only benefits office people! I think It would be much better to start at 5/6am and be done by 1pm so you’ve the rest of the day instead of plonking 7 hours in the middle of the day and making time before and after it useless. 

I’m a big believer in the requirement for ongoing training for professional drivers but I think it has been incredibly badly implemented and oftentimes it’s just seen as an incredible waste of time by drivers, mostly because it is. My courses won’t be a waste of time I promise you that.

Ultimately I want to become a practical driver trainer too, possibly with my own vehicle, would be the only way I’d ever own a lorry! I see this as the first step in that direction. Doing my videos the thing that has given me most joy over the years has been giving out advice, lorry driving or cooking! Always makes me smile so much when someone tells me how I helped them with x, y or z in their career so it seems logical to take the next step and do it for a living. I also have some training ideas the likes of which aren’t really available currently but I’ll save that for another day!

So thank you in advance for your support and all the amazing support I’ve had over the years, but especially the last 3! Hoping to have my HGV licence back soon when I’ve gone 3 years problem free (was because of my serious head injury).

If you can’t afford one right now everyone who donates to my BuyMeACoffee page will get 15% off courses booked at a later date. 

(In the store courses start at 1 day for £50, 2 days for £90 and all 5 for £210)

UPDATE!- WILL BE BOTH ONLINE & IN CLASSROOM

DRIVER CPC BOOK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driver CPC Customer Digital Download Pack

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF HAPPY! (*if not let me know so we can resolve your issue!) No need to sign in or give your personal details. PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE Top Tips Videos Guides EU Drivers Hours Guide Load Security Vehicle Weights Guidance Driving Licence Categories DVSA Driving Goods Vehicles Guide Highway Code Forms & check sites Check Driving Licence Become An LGV/PCV Driver (Application Forms) LGV/PCV Medical Forms Check Driver CPC Hours Report a Company or Driver Find a Weighbridge Social media TikTok Facebook www.twitter.com/lukevernon www.instagram.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://youtube.com/@lorrydriverdotcom https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorrydriverdotcom Click on images below to enlarge and save. Hope to see you again soon! PLEASE LEAVE REVIEW HERE! (No need to sign in)

More video buffoonery

Good morning friends. Part 2 of Vernons Vehicles & Vittles is upon us for your delight and delectation, or dismay and dispair, whichever you prefer. Have a good weekend all.