Skip to main content

#ThrowbackThursday: Plain & Pretty


 #ThrowbackThursday: At Whites Transport Services Ltd I was mostly freelance and jumping from truck to truck covering holidays but I did have an allocated truck for a while. In a fleet that was full of high power flagships people are often surprised that this was my favourite. I just love how clean it looks. Only a 500 but enjoyable to drive too. Went all over in her, Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria etc. very enjoyable job that, pulling out of Dunbia Llanybydder near home, formerly Oriel Jones, and a lot of my childhood was spent in Oriel Jones lorries as my Dad worked for them. 

The Best Driver CPCs In The World

Comments

  1. Informative article that explains the value of proper operator training in the construction industry. Dump truck training is essential for developing safe operating techniques, improving productivity, and meeting site safety standards. It's a worthwhile investment for anyone looking to enhance their skills and increase employment opportunities in construction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Means a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

GIMME A JOB! #Please

Don’t mind me, just a desperate appeal for work. Carry on as you were.  EMAIL ME   Buy me a coffee

Is It OK To Be Unambitious?

Is ambition essential? Should we always strive for more? Some of us just don’t want to.  In my office last night bopping away to music writing a PowerPoint Driver CPC course and I just realised how happy it makes me. I never expected to find something that would switch me on as much as driving did but somehow I have. That's key with an ADHD addled brain...stuff needs to switch you on. If it doesn’t it’s pointless trying to make it as it never will. It's why my brief period as a transport manager was a disaster! That & fact I don't want to manage anyone. I'm the opposite of power hungry, I'm power allergic, I don’t want to be in charge of anyone, ever. Unfashionable to say in this modern world but all I want from my little business is a comfortable happy life. No ambitions to grow it, no ambitions to employ anyone, no ambitions to get rich. I’ve never actually had any interest in money at all. Happiness is my currency. Also explains why I’m usually broke! It’s ta...