
Hello professionals! Looking for advice. Planning to set myself up as a driver CPC trainer. Currently the best option seems to be join a consortium which will lead to a ready made course rather than writing one yourself. Or buying ready made courses and adapting them. Any recommendations? Or even job offers as I’d happily hold courses as part of a training company. Email is best luke@lorry-driver.com
Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics. https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom ...

Nice Post!!
ReplyDeletePlease Look Here At - In a bustling city like Bangalore, where corporate mobility plays a major role, professional driver training is essential for ensuring road safety and efficiency. Business Driver Training in Bangalore is designed to equip drivers with advanced skills, helping them navigate challenging traffic conditions while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.