Skip to main content

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda / Happy New Year


Hullo friends, you might be glad to hear that I’ve been filming and now making a video! #CabCooking; The Return! Be out this weekend.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Let’s hope 2022 is better for all of us. Blwyddyn Newydd Dda.

And thanks so much for donations and purchases. No news on licence but everything is heading in the right direction and I have a van driving job interview on Wednesday. 

#ONWARD! Store

www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon 

www.patreon.com/lorrydriverdotcom .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#News: New DAF Released

Hello one and all. So after much talk the new DAF tulip wagon has been released. It’s rather good looking. The dash has had an entire revamp too making it so much more useable. Digital dash as is becoming the norm now. Bed much more useable. DAF already had the best bed in the business the past 20+ years so it’ll be interesting to see how this one compares. Also I think the extra window in the passenger door is a fantastic idea, though I can hear the drivers moaning about it already! The other day I was thinking about the Leyland Roadrunner. Remember they had an extra window in front? I was wondering why that never caught on. Personally I want as much visibility as possible. Also I imagine many will say how similar it is to other trucks. Fact is a truck now has very specific features that dictate what they look like so there’s fairly a small amount of flexibility designers have. Fuel consumption, cooling, GVW, safety all trump aesthetics.  https://linktr.ee/lorrydriverdotcom  ...

Supporting Ukraine

Just a little thing to support Ukraine. Buy a Ukrainian flag sticker to display and 50% of the proceeds from each flag bought will be donated to the Red Cross Ukraine Appeal. A tiny way to show support. Please share if you do. 4 designs available, 

#ThrowbackThursday; Virginas 30th.

  #ThrowbackThursday to 2012 and Virginias 30th birthday party in 2012. Being handed they keys to an FH16 750 bought to celebrate the 30th of the company I loved working for and the day after this pic shipping out on my first run in her on direct boat to France with four drops in Portugal probably won’t be topped in my career to be honest! Will keep trying though. They’re 40 soon! Happy Thursday all. Oh and quickly before anyone asks ‘do you miss it?’- no, one of my favourite features of the ADHD I almost certainly have is living relentlessly in the present, past has gone, the future doesn’t exist in my mind. I’ve never missed anything. It’s a good thing as I’ve seen too many in this industry particularly made miserable by what they consider was a better past. Also thanks as ever for donations via Buy Me A Coffee or Patreon. X (little vid explaining how I’ll be using them going forward) www.buymeacoffee.com/lukevernon   www.patreon.com/lorrydriverdotcom https://lorrydriverdotc...